1. As I danced on an art car to a song about all the different flavors of ice cream, and felt completely transcendent, I thought, ‘The Divine is in the Ordinary, not just the Extraordinary.”
3. When a partner i’m involved with engages with an another woman, it doesn’t mean i’m not good enough.
4. Divinity knows no duality, embracing the dark is part of embracing the light. There is no light without the dark, and dark without the light.
5. Divinity knows no duality, Infinity=One
6. A judgment is simply a non-acceptance of what is, another vehicle through which we remove ourselves from the present moment.
7. Being in the present moment feels like bliss/is bliss.
9. Surrender to serendipity.
10. Eat of the Earth, Clean the Heart and Lighten the Mind.
11. Divinity is not a destination, it is infinite, and the search in itself is divine.
12. This moment is perfect just as it is, we are whole and complete just as we are, it is only our resistance to this that makes us think/feel otherwise.
13. Develop a practice to find the stillness, peace in the stillness and the stillness in the chaos…
14. We are exactly where we need to be, there is no where to go, ‘Welcome Home.’